Sunday, May 30, 2010

So I basically suck at this blogging thing. I haven't updated in way longer than I have any good excuse for. But I'm updating now, so that has to count for something right?

So...back to the story of how Ted and I feel in love.......

The very next day (which puts us at Friday the 27th of March) Ted and I decided that since he had never seen "Super Troopers" that we would watch it. He was going to pick me up later that evening, after he got off work, to go watch the movie at his place. I was very excited.

Later that day he texted me to see if I wanted to go over to one of his friends houses to play games before we watched the movie. I was alright with this. Happy to be spending time with him but a little nervous. I'm not exactly a shy person...but I don't really like going places where I don't know hardly anyone. I was a little intimidated.

To be completely honest, I don't remember the games part of the night very well. What I do remember is that it ended up with everyone out side throwing oranges at each other. It was hilarious. I ended up behind a wall, pulling oranges off the tree, and handing them at Ted to throw at others. I also got hit so hard in the hand that I started bleeding. That was funny, and a little embarrassing.

I still couldn't get a reading on Ted. I mean, what guy spends three nights with the same girl and isn't interested? But at the same time he wasn't doing anything to show that he was interested. Just spending time with me. After the "orange war" we all went inside and ended up watching some silly cartoon about Ben Franklin. During the movie I decided that I would be a little bold, put myself out there a bit. So I text him, "I think I may have a crush."

He then asked if I wanted to leave to go watch our movie...

When we got to his place I was nervous and excited and anxious and a million other things. We put the movie in and watched about the first 15 minutes of the movie. Now, here's where Ted and I disagree on what happened. He already had his arm around my shoulder. My story: he just went in for the kiss. His story: I took a deep, seductive (lol) breath in and arched my back, then he went in for the kiss. I honestly did not do this...but he swears it happened. It goes with out saying that Ted still to this day has not seen that movie all the way through.

The date ended much the same as our other dates. Except this time I got a kiss goodnight :). And we still ended up texting til the wee small hours of the morning. I was smitten. I still am.

I promise it'll take less then two months to update...I would like to be up to date on this tale of love by the time I have this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment